Thursday, December 25, 2014

He is the Gift

Merry Christmas! I hope you've had a wonderful day. I just want to share with you my testimony of Jesus Christ. I know that he is our Savior. I've felt his love in my life.

I can see how a lot of people would be like, "Why do we even need Jesus Christ? What's the point?" But I can tell you that knowing of him, and having his gospel in my life, has been an incalculable blessing to me. He promised: “He that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.” (John 8:12).

This awesome Christmas video came out a couple weeks ago. It's called "He is the Gift." We watched it last night on Christmas Eve, and loved it.



I hope you have a great Christmas night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.